• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Armstrong to Admit Doping on Oprah

seems like the more people crank up the microscope on livestrong, the less it actually provides. certainly not much in the way of research.

dude is a fraud and a bully. fuck him.

This is always what worries me when slimy, corrupt people - mostly athletes and politicians - start charities. Most of the time, the money is wasted on overhead like paying family and friends. The money that went to Livestrong could have gone to the American Cancer Society or any number of other worthwhile organizations.

you idiots. They were raising awareness. How many people do you think knew about cancer before those yellow bracelets? The answer is none. None more people.

Yeah, this is kinda how I feel. He's an ass personally. Cycling is a crooked sport where everyone doped. Amazing story coming back from cancer, raised a ton of $$ for cancer and was an amazing inspiration. Had the story stopped there, I'd say BFD that he doped. But he was a bully and an asshole in the way he sued and treated people, so I agree that I hope he gets his just desserts.
This is exactly how I feel. Cycling is such a corrupt sport, filled with a bunch of douches (from cyclists that I know at least). So I don't give two craps he doped as everyone else had to have been as well. I admire the story of overcoming cancer and starting Livestrong but then he became a huge dick to everyone and his charity is being questioned a lot recently. It takes balls (no pun intended) to sue people for telling the truth about you. Didn't he also dump Sheryl Crow shortly after she developed cancer? I might be wrong about it but if it's true, add that to the list of crappy things he's done.

Last edited:
Lance Armstrong is just scum and a con artist. He had the audacity to say that he never would have doped because he had already survived a death sentence and he would never want to harm his body like that. It's just sickening that he used his disease as a reason that he would never cheat. Fuck Lance Armstrong.

Per Oprah, he doesn't really come clean

dude is a sociopath

actually sociopaths would understand the proper emotional release but just wouldn't be sincere about it on the inside.

he's in denial or is entitled because of the charity.

Salena Roberts is calling him a sociopath.

He's not in denial. He doesn't think he should be held accountable.

Salena Roberts is calling him a sociopath.

He's not in denial. He doesn't think he should be held accountable.

I think it has everything to do with not wanting to set himself up for even more lawsuits. He is toeing the line as close as he can to admitting he did it, without actually doing so.

So he did or did not admit to it? I thought Oprah said he was very open about it and spoke for 2 hours? I don't care about this interview if he danced all around it like McGwire did when he went before congress.

actually sociopaths would understand the proper emotional release but just wouldn't be sincere about it on the inside.

he's in denial or is entitled because of the charity.

my professional diagnosis is in part based on how he (allegedly) treated the other members of his team.

He's not a nice guy.

Many people who prop themselves up behind charities, or churches, etc are con men.

it's the way of the world.

Didn't he also dump Sheryl Crow shortly after she developed cancer? I might be wrong about it but if it's true, add that to the list of crappy things he's done.

I think he dumped Sheryl Crow after she went on her campaign to get people to only use one square of toilet paper when they went to the bathroom.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6583067.stm
Crow calls for limit on loo paper

Singer Sheryl Crow has said a ban on using too much toilet paper should be introduced to help the environment.
Crow has suggested using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required".
The 45-year-old, who made the comments on her website, has just toured the US on a biodiesel-powered bus to raise awareness about climate change.
She teamed up with environmental activist Laurie David for the shows. The pair targeted 11 university campuses to persuade students to help combat the world's environmental problems.

"I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming," Crow wrote.

"Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating. "I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting."

Sheryl Crow's still pretty hot. I'm sure she could find a guy to wipe her ass with his tongue.

Armstrong was an idiot. He would have never gotten into much trouble had he admitted using. He could have said, "I'm sorry. I let pressure get to me. Please forgive me."

He would have been forgiven.

However he didn't and screwed lots of people. That is why is not going to be accepted again.

I think he dumped Sheryl Crow after she went on her campaign to get people to only use one square of toilet paper when they went to the bathroom.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6583067.stm
Crow calls for limit on loo paper

Singer Sheryl Crow has said a ban on using too much toilet paper should be introduced to help the environment.
Crow has suggested using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required".
The 45-year-old, who made the comments on her website, has just toured the US on a biodiesel-powered bus to raise awareness about climate change.
She teamed up with environmental activist Laurie David for the shows. The pair targeted 11 university campuses to persuade students to help combat the world's environmental problems.

"I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming," Crow wrote.

"Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating. "I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting."

talk about an era of unwiped ass...

Maybe she likes unwiped ass

So you are saying Bzdellik may have a chance with Crow? Someone needs to alert her as to just how much unwiped ass there is in Winston right now. It may induce an affair at which point the Premiere would be forced to remove his old college buddy. Lance Armstrong would then instantly go from national embarrassment to Demon Deacon hero!!!

Armstrong was an idiot. He would have never gotten into much trouble had he admitted using. He could have said, "I'm sorry. I let pressure get to me. Please forgive me."

He would have been forgiven.

However he didn't and screwed lots of people. That is why is not going to be accepted again.

that would have been a lie

Back