• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Army Hot" Blonde Chick Missing in North Carolina

wake20

Reaction score
Army Pfc. Kelli Bordeaux, 23, left the Froggy Bottoms bar early Saturday, Fayetteville police have said. The GI had been drinking and was given a ride home by a bar employee, according to a U.S. Army official who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Authorities have talked with "numerous individuals" as part of the investigation into Bordeaux's disappearance, he said. They include Bordeaux's husband, who did not accompany her to the bar, he said.

Bordeaux's mother, Johnna Henson, said she had been told by police that an individual gave her daughter a ride to the bar, where she took part in karaoke. Henson told HLN's Jane Velez-Mitchell that her daughter was "spooked" while someone was driving her home, and that Bordeaux reportedly told the driver to let her out before she reached the apartment. She said she does not believe her daughter arrived home.

Link

I was expecting a much more attractive female tbh. :rulz:

And she's married. WTF mate.

5-0, 99 lbs?

My question is who did she go to the bar with and why didn't she leave with them. Nothing wrong with a married 23 year old doing karaoke without her husband. Just wondering who she was with.

5-0, 99 lbs?

My question is who did she go to the bar with and why didn't she leave with them. Nothing wrong with a married 23 year old doing karaoke without her husband. Just wondering who she was with.
Well, besides that she's 23 and married.

They say they know she went home with a bar employee and then disappeared. Have we not thought about asking that dude?

I guess there's a press conference going on right now. I saw yesterday there is some focus on a Sex Offender.

Back