• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Arrested Development returns May 26th

BeachBumDeac

Cheap Date
Reaction score
Announced on their facebook page this morning

BHALK_ACQAAf38x_medium.jpg

The day after my wedding, and the day before my honeymoon. This might be the one thing that distracts me from SBTtoy that week.

So will they release all episodes at once or like one a week? I can't remember what they did with HoC.

NM: I just saw at the bottom of the ad.

The music at the beginning was kinda sucky, wonder why they just didn't use their normal ukulele-esque tunes. The old music just fit that show so perfectly

Excited but nervous.

Glad I have Monday off.

People keep telling me there's no way it's as good as the original series, but I'm really optimistic. The series was a failure in its original run because of cable tv format and a success in its afterlife because of Streaming online. This show was made for this medium, not cable television.

Now watch it go and suck. I'll be so bitter.

(edited for clarity)

Last edited:
People keep telling me there's no way it's as good as the original series, but I'm really optimistic. The series was a failure in its original run and a success in its afterlife because of Streaming online. This show was made for this medium, not cable television.

Now watch it go and suck. I'll be so bitter.

I don't think Season 4 will be Episode 1 or anything, but I am trying to temper expectations.

Back