• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

As Long as this board does not....

Attending games at the Joel became unbearable when some fat dude started doing the sprinkler.

That's not nice. NazT loves Wake Forest athletics, and he's never given me a reason to dislike him for any reason.

Attending games at the Joel became unbearable when some fat dude started doing the sprinkler.

Is there really a need for this? Like Scout or not, Naz is one of the nicest guys and biggest Deac fan there is. Do people really have a problem with Naz other than his connection to the AD?

Is there really a need for this? Like Scout or not, Naz is one of the nicest guys and biggest Deac fan there is. Do people really have a problem with Naz other than his connection to the AD?

It was just relayed to me 10 minutes ago that he basically called me a liar on Premium for my "Scout's Relationship w/ the AD" thread. Said I was making shit up. So yeah, I got a big fucking problem with that.

Insert the Internet is Serious Business Image here.

I'm not sure why they would call you a liar when you straight up said you couldn't verify the information, and it was just stuff you'd received.

It was just relayed to me 10 minutes ago that he basically called me a liar on Premium for my "Scout's Relationship w/ the AD" thread. Said I was making shit up. So yeah, I got a big fucking problem with that.

Insert the Internet is Serious Business Image here.

Sticky situation to be sure. I'm sure NazT is a nice enough guy, although I don't know him personally. My opinion would be leave them to their own sensibilities, and we'll keep to our own.

Sticky situation to be sure. I'm sure NazT is a nice enough guy, although I don't know him personally. My opinion would be leave them to their own sensibilities, and we'll keep to our own.

This. The e-brawls are getting ridiculous. I'd be fine having this board and the official Wake athletics board. Nothing wrong with having two forums.

Last edited:
This board will win. Hands down. Much fresher and will allow honest, sincere dissent from the current regime pretending to run WFU athletics. Nice.

I just don't like it when someone makes the game about himself. My sprinkler sucks, but if I can parlay it into corporate sponsorship, then sign me up. I will practice in my basement. NAZT may be a deac fan, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have faults.

Over the course of the day, this board has kind of degenerated into a DS vs. OGB forum rather than a sports forum.

I think we should get back to sports here and relegate the rest of that discussion to The Pit. Sports talk is what's going to bring new users here, not the other stuff.

This.

I just don't like it when someone makes the game about himself. My sprinkler sucks, but if I can parlay it into corporate sponsorship, then sign me up. I will practice in my basement. NAZT may be a deac fan, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have faults.

Naz doing the dancing kinda got old and tired in 2008. It is just painful now. Same song...same moves. Just boring now.

And it is laughable when he does the dance as we are down double digits. But then they just moved it up to the 1st half to combat that and the Joel being empty in the 2nd half.

I have nothing against him personally, but the dancing needs to stop. It's past its sell by date greatly.

Naz doing the dancing kinda got old and tired in 2008. It is just painful now. Same song...same moves. Just boring now.

And it is laughable when he does the dance as we are down double digits. But then they just moved it up to the 1st half to combat that and the Joel being empty in the 2nd half.

I have nothing against him personally, but the dancing needs to stop. It's past its sell by date greatly.

Can't agree more. I've heard others state how silly it is now. Perhaps its a product of the on-the-court results leading to people just wanting to complain about something. Me personally though it was tired even last year when we were still winning frequently.

Wellman pulled the strings and Naz danced. It's time for this program to move well beyond this horrible period.

Wake needs a new, fresh AD and the new AD needs to clean out the barn. Quickly.

You know I agree with you, mate. And I only added your name because some people associated you with the movement.

But I was honestly totally repulsed by what DV was doing on DS over the last few months. He was just trolling and the sports boards became unreadable. There was no real discussion of issues. I know he only did it as a response to the unjust banhammer of inept moderation, and I honestly don't think he would even consider doing that over here.

But fear of that, more than anything else, is going to scare people away from OGBoards.

Yea, that's kind of what led to the Monkey Board. dv7 and RULZ. The perfect weapon.

Back