• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Asheville DA Ron Moore allegedly implicated in drug cartel

My father use to be the DA of Buncombe County (BTW...that is what Moore is as well, not Asheville). I consider Ron Moore a "friend" although I have not seen him in many years. He was always good to my family and me personally. I am not even sure what that article is saying but I hope it is not true for the sake of Moore and the office he holds...an office that I hold in very high regard.

These online hackers are such pussies. They "called of" a feud with a drug cartel? What the fuck does that even mean? If they are as altrusitic as they say they would print all the information they have on the Zetas, or any other cartel that is responsbile for the deaths of thousands of people.

Fuck this Barrett Brown guy and the rest of "Anonymous". What a bunch of bitches, I wish they would all just die.

Its true because I read it on the internet!

Hey Mr. Lawyer......... Mr. teen goth fucker...... what does allegedly mean?

So (Brasky) if it comes to light through hacked emails that Moore has ties with drug cartels..... you think the hackers are pussies? I think not.

Hey Mr. Lawyer......... Mr. teen goth fucker...... what does allegedly mean?

So (Brasky) if it comes to light through hacked emails that Moore has ties with drug cartels..... you think the hackers are pussies? I think not.

Yeah they're enormous pussies. They outed a crooked DA, which is a good thing, but were to scared to out the real monsters because of feared retribution.

The moment you start picking and choosing which information to reveal, you have an agenda and your credibility is ruined.

Puss-ies. Nothing but a bunch of bitches hiding in their parents basements with no real friends. They should just kill themselves, they serve no benefit to society, no one will miss them.

Back