• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ashley Madison data hack

Say Hey Deac

Reaction score
If one of the nerds here could go through all the code or whatever and figure out whether Coach K was a customer, I would really appreciate it. Moon can tell you how to get to the dark internet.

Palma, I regret to be the one to tell you this, but the nerds checked your parents' names against the database, and it turns out they were both paying site members.

Palma, I regret to be the one to tell you this, but the nerds checked your parents' names against the database, and it turns out they were both paying site members.
Although, it turns out that their mutual love of pina coladas anonymously matched them to each other and it's all good now

among-americas-best-schools-none-has-more-users-th-1440072016.5-2966429.png

Seriously though, someone please put it in Harry Giles' ear that Coach K is on the list and that his turn-ons are sex with animals and young men dressed like circus clowns.

Seriously though, someone please put it in Harry Giles' ear that Coach K is on the list and that his turn-ons are sex with animals and young men dressed like circus clowns.

Better luck saying his likes are young, tall, athletic african Americans.

Is this a joke you want to be making while discovering you have a devil child peeing down your vents? Does that sound like something you could create?

Is this a joke you want to be making while discovering you have a devil child peeing down your vents? Does that sound like something you could create?

Oh come on. We've all peed down a vent once in our lives. Maybe even more than once.

http://wncn.com/2015/08/21/report-nc-officials-found-on-ashley-madison-website/

“This is just the tip of the iceberg of government employees using taxpayer resources for personal use. Unfortunately, people will be distracted by the salacious nature of this abuse and not the fact that North Carolinians are being taxed to support government at all levels using state and local resources to engage in this activity at work as opposed to serving the people of North Carolina,” the release stated.

#wordchoice

You don't raise a bit that pisses down a vent. They just do shit like that. It looks like a big vent.

Has anyone more interesting than Josh Duggar been caught up yet?

All I saw was Duggar, that guy, and some Christian vlogger who faked his wife's miscarriage?

I was hoping for more fireworks. Kind of boring so far

All I saw was Duggar, that guy, and some Christian vlogger who faked his wife's miscarriage?

I was hoping for more fireworks. Kind of boring so far

I imagine most celebrity's email addresses aren't widely known?

Back