• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ask Me About Islam

Why are 72 virgins so desirable? They have no idea what they are doing and cry because its too big. Also once they are no longer virgins do they revirginize?

Last edited:
Why do I only get 72 virgins? If I'm gonna be around for eternity, I will need an infinite number of them or else I'll get bored. And I agree with TWMD, why virgins? I would much prefer experienced, wild, hot chicks

Why do you think you make a better imagination figment than this guy:

ThePassion.Jesus.on.Cross.Antonello.jpg

How do you feel about Pres. Obama's desperate attempts to distance himself from you? I mean, Muhammad Ali and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar were cool about it. But Obama's all like "I'm don't know nobody named Mohammad. I was born in America. My middle name is Leroy. I don't secretly wear towels on my head". Doesn't that disappoint you after all you've done?

Why do I only get 72 virgins? If I'm gonna be around for eternity, I will need an infinite number of them or else I'll get bored. And I agree with TWMD, why virgins? I would much prefer experienced, wild, hot chicks

do you want these 72 virgins?

Back