• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATL deacs: why no airport chickfila?

Dented

Retired
Reaction score
So I'm in the Atlanta airport and wanted to get breakfast and I assume there is a chickfila I can hit up but no dice. I had burger king. Gross.

Does anyone know why the pride of GA fast food doesn't have a location in the airport? The only thing I could come up with was the not open on Sundays thing

In other news a dude that looked like zzz went in to the stall next to me in the bathroom but I didnt get any foot taps so either I'm not his type or it wasn't him

I'm pretty sure there is one on Concourse A.

There is a Chick-Fil-A in Concourse A. Not in food court, but near gate A10. I think its attached to a Burger King and maybe a Cinnabon.

However, do not expect the same level of service. I can promise that you will not hear your cashier say "my pleasure" or anything closely resembling a good attitude.

84Deac is right. A & E have the best food options, in my opinion.

ETA, I really want Chick-fil-a now. Actually, I really want Bojangles, but I'm not driving 12 miles for fast food.

Last edited:
There's a Popeyes. And good news may be dropping food wise at the ATL airport some time soon (well for people who appreciate good food)

Also, I'm in Wilmington so it couldn't have been me Dented.

Original chic fil a dwarf house is near the airport. It's a weird diner and chickfila all in one, like a waffle house and cfa combo. Blew my mind. Called the cfa dwarf house because they have tiny bilbo baggins doors. All in all, it's like eating in the alternate universe from Fringe.

Original chic fil a dwarf house is near the airport. It's a weird diner and chickfila all in one, like a waffle house and cfa combo. Blew my mind. Called the cfa dwarf house because they have tiny bilbo baggins doors. All in all, it's like eating in the alternate universe from Fringe.

Fried peach pies are one of ATL's great food secrets, but you have to eat them right on the spot.

I work with companies out at the airport and as previously said the ONLY CFA at the airport right now is out on A. The reason is, when they were putting in concepts out there 15 years ago there was a clause in the agreement that said you HAD to be open 365 days a year, hence no CFA since they're closed on Sundays.

But all the food and beverage in the airport is currently out for bid and in the new draft agreement they have put in a "Chick-fil-A" clause, so there should be more out there once the new concepts are built early next year....

There's a Popeyes. And good news may be dropping food wise at the ATL airport some time soon (well for people who appreciate good food)

Also, I'm in Wilmington so it couldn't have been me Dented.

Don't tease me like that - what might be coming in??????

So I'm in the Atlanta airport and wanted to get breakfast and I assume there is a chickfila I can hit up but no dice. I had burger king. Gross.

Does anyone know why the pride of GA fast food doesn't have a location in the airport? The only thing I could come up with was the not open on Sundays thing

In other news a dude that looked like zzz went in to the stall next to me in the bathroom but I didnt get any foot taps so either I'm not his type or it wasn't him

I've never been so hungry at breakfast time that I'd eat at a Burger King.

Back