• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Atlanta Rising

Lewis Grizzard and Ron Hudspedth sightings !

That was pretty much peak Atlanta, before even more Yankees moved down and made it super-crowded and lame.

Is there anything in ATL that could contend for "best in the world"? I propose that the answer is no.

Is there anything in ATL that could contend for "best in the world"? I propose that the answer is no.

You would think they could contend in the 15-lane freeway competition, but they China's are so much better.

Ok, what about anything "best in the United States" I still say no. Coca-Cola is probably the best argument, but it is not unique to ATL you can get it anywhere.

Yeah, but you think Atlanta rubes know the difference between KFC Nashville Hot Chicken and Hattie B's Nashville Hot Chicken?

Is ass eating on the rise there? Might take a break after Hattie B's opens.

Of all the cities in the world that possess a university called Georgia Tech within their geographic borders, Atlanta is still the best.

Also the best city in the world to have hosted the summer olympics in the year 1996.

Now in Buckhead you can tear up the hotel bars with Shaq and Barkley

I got at least three things in CLT that are best in USA, probs more. Two of which are also probs best in World

Back