• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: Auto Detailing in Winston

Liquid Karma

Eat a dick, hackers!
Staff member
Reaction score
Hola pit members,
My 5 year old got sick on the car ride home yesterday and I'd like to find someplace good in Winston to get the inside of the car properly cleaned out. Any recs? What should I expect for costs?

Leather seats and rubber floor mats thank goodness.

I can't speak for anyone else (I saw a negative review for it on Yelp when I was surfing the internet to get the address to include in this post), but I personally have had very good experiences with Trustmark Auto Detailing.

It is located at 500 N. Broad Street, near where it intersects with 6th Street and Reynolda Road (close by Augsburg Lutheran Church and the downtown library). The cost will depend on how big your vehicle is (compact, sedan, SUV, minivan, etc.) and how much you want done. However, I would anticipate spending approximately $125 for a good detailing job both inside and out.

Good luck, my friend.

Back