• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP - Brew Pub Near Elon

jccdeac

Proverbs 3: 5-6
Reaction score
We have some family friends whose daughter is interviewing at Elon this Friday and we'd like to get together with them when the interview commitments end at 7. Both parents are Wake grads (MS & PhD) and they are coming in from Utah. They suggested "a cool brew pub" near Elon. Are there any good options in the area? We're in WS and don't venture over there at all. Thanks in advance!

Where are they staying?
My wife isn't sure but I'm guessing somewhere closer to Elon since they suggested someplace closer to Elon rather than Greensboro or the Raleigh area. Also, rather than just going to yelp or Google, I thought I'd ATP for direct input from people I follow. :)

I'd recommend Pandora's Pies which is a solid pizza spot that always has a good selection of craft beer on draft.

Thanks for the info. I knew there wasn't much there so the couple of recs have been helpful.

Back