• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: DC Limo Service - Arlington to BWI

PhilliesDeacs

Reaction score
Anyone have a good reference for a limo company that isn't astronomically overpriced? I'm looking to book either a limo or a sedan (preferably the former) to take us from Crystal City to BWI when we leave for our honeymoon in late November. Almost everything I've found online is either shady or crazy expensive.

Fuck that, is Uber Helicopter in DC yet? That'd be money.

A little google-ing can sometimes unearth discount codes for UBER.

There is usually an UBER rep in each city with a twitter handle. Follow them for discounts as well.

check ExecuCar, which is the sedan service for SuperShuttle. use the code QWEST and I think it's 10 percent off.

I cabbed from DuPont circle to bwi recently - $105. If you find something in that range grab it I'd say.

So is the flight from BWI that much cheaper than DCA or do you want more time to be a baller in a limo?

I don't know where he's flying from, but CLT-DCA or Dulles is usually about $900+. Bwi is usually 200-300. So I often choose bwi.

Worth giving Reston Limo a call, they are good people.

Edit: if I'm reading their website correctly it would be $158.

Last edited:
Back