• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP - Garage Door Repair

Liquid Karma

Eat a dick, hackers!
Staff member
Reaction score
My garage door has decided it no longer wants to close all the way, and none of the adjustment I'm making appear to be able to cure the problem.

Any recs on a Winston Salem garage door repair company?

If the motor goes out on a door, what is the best kind to go with as far as a replacement is concerned?

Can any Joe install this (like me) or do you need an electrician?

I've had trouble with the lift master motor and just had it serviced by the technician twice this past month so I'd recommend a technician.

Now just this morning an 11 year old spring decided to break- it sounded like a bomb hit the house! Always something. :(

Some have lifetime warranties. They sent new boards and I replaced them and it fixed the issue for me. That was genie brand.

Try unplugging and waiting 1 minute and plugging back in.

When you call customer service for your warranty claim make sure that you are home bc they will ask for info from the unit and try to help troubleshoot it for you.

Good luck

2020 bump.

I called Precision Door Service yesterday. Scheduled a two hour window, but the tech never showed or called.

This morning I called Advanced Garage Service - their tech was dispatched within an hour, fixed everything efficiently and professionally. There’s your night and day anecdotes #WoeIsHomeOwnership

Back