• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: Louisville/Lexington

deac_tracy

Reaction score
Going to Kentucky in a couple of weeks.

Already planning on hitting up a few distilleries, Mammoth Cave and this beer bar that looks incredible.

Any other bar and restaurant recommendations in Louisville/Lexington would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Consider working the Kentucky Cooperage / Independent Stave tour into your schedule; check the website as the tours are offered at limited times.

Lexington: We liked visiting West 6th Brewing

Louisville: We had a great dinner at Proof on Main - would go back.

Did the Bourbon Trail for my bachelor's party. Staying in Lexington due to the proximity to the distilleries. Great option for us.

Did the Bourbon Trail for my bachelor's party. Staying in Lexington due to the proximity to the distilleries. Great option for us.

We did part lithe bourbon trail in August on our way back from Chicago. Staying in Lexington was a wise move with that.

Paging Bluegrass Deac. Downtown Lexington has some good places to eat/drink. Village Idiot is one of my haunts when visiting the corporate office.

Back