• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: Montreal and Quebec City

OldAlmaMaterSon

Reaction score
Headed to Montreal and Quebec City for a few days in August. Any thoughts on things to do or places to eat? I'll have a car and don't mind driving out of the city if something is especially cool.

STRIPPERS
&STRIPPERS
&STRIPPERS
&STRIPPERS
&MOLLY

Montreal has been discussed several times, using search for this particular forum should take you to those discussions.

Headed to Montreal and Quebec City for a few days in August. Any thoughts on things to do or places to eat? I'll have a car and don't mind driving out of the city if something is especially cool.

I don't know but, if you go outside the city, anything goes at the strip club. I mean ANYTHING

If it's your thing weed is essentially legal. First time in Montreal I went outside to enjoy a cigar and the folks around me were smoking a joint. They said it's not legal but the cops don't care.

It breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it, and, if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's legal to carry it, but that doesn't really matter 'cause -- get a load of this -- if you get stopped by the cops in Amsterdam, it's illegal for them to search you. I mean, that's a right… the cops in Amsterdam don't have.

Back