• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP - Nissan Pathfinder 2000-03 owners

Buttermaker

Reaction score
Anyone here own a 2000-03 Pathfinder? I am considering ones from that era for a 16 year old. Any input is appreciated.

I owned a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder all four years of school. I really enjoyed driving it. What specific input are you looking for?

My wife currently owns a 2000 silver Pathfinder. Other than some front axle issues it's doing great. We're just going to run it until the axle falls off. My FIL is trying to sell a 2000 4Runner FWIW.

Own a 2002 pathfinder. has 110k miles on it (I havent driven much the last 4 years as I walk to work). Has been great so far.

My wife currently owns a 2000 silver Pathfinder. Other than some front axle issues it's doing great. We're just going to run it until the axle falls off. My FIL is trying to sell a 2000 4Runner FWIW.

How much? I LOVE those.

I owned a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder all four years of school. I really enjoyed driving it. What specific input are you looking for?

How is the ride now? How reliable has it been, etc? Thanks for the responses. For my son btw you witty taggers.

How is the ride now? How reliable has it been, etc? Thanks for the responses. For my son btw you witty taggers.

Sorry for the delay. The Pathfinder was my first car. The ride is fantastic. Handling is responsive. Regret trading it in, but it was time. Drove it through a snowstorm once or twice and I never felt like I was in any danger. Reliable too, drove it to 160k and beyond. My battery terminals loved to rust for some reason though, fyi. Had normal issues that a car at that age would have.

8/10, would drive again.

Back