• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: Single-Serve Coffee Makers

I’ve used an Oxo grinder with integrated scale for years. It’s been great.

Aeropress plus Capresso burr grinder has been my go to for years but am going to try chemex and digital kettle soon.

Also, if you aren't using the Aeropress inverted, you should definitely try it. Far easier.

somewhat related: does anyone keep their coffee maker / coffee bar outside of the kitchen?

my kitchen is pretty tight space-wise and doing that is a lot more economical than doing a whole remodel. but not sure how annoying it might be.

Okay, so we got a puppy for Christmas which has nothing to do with this thread. However, instead of going to get my coffee every morning around 5:30 AM, I'm now taking him for a long walk.

I'm the only person who drinks coffee in my household, so give me some new recommendations 2 years in the making. Generally just need about 16 ounces of black coffee each morning. I don't enjoy coffee out of a Keurig.

Is Aeorpress still the answer?
Got this for Christmas and love it. Can grind my own single serve into a reusable K-cup or it will take a K-cup.

1705507971081.png

Back