• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: The Virginia Creeper Trail (mysterious duplicate - ignore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooter84

Jack Campbell
Reaction score
A buddy of mine and I want to ride the trail. Our wives do not. But they want to visit Damascus, Abingdon, etc. Would it make sense for them to drop us off at the Whitetop end and then meet us in Damscus for lunch and a beer or something? They could shop and explore Damascus while waiting - it wouldn't even be that long, it is only 17 miles. Then we could ride on toward Abingdon while they drive and check into wherever we are staying that night. They could shop some more and explore Abingdon and then when we get there we drink some more, maybe catch a show at the Barter Theatre or something, and spend the night?

What other suggestions do folks have?

i just assumed this was going to be the vagina creeper parody thread but no, he misspelled Virginia on both.

A buddy of mine and I want to ride the trail. Our wives do not. But they want to visit Damascus, Abingdon, etc. Would it make sense for them to drop us off at the Whitetop end and then meet us in Damscus for lunch and a beer or something? They could shop and explore Damascus while waiting - it wouldn't even be that long, it is only 17 miles. Then we could ride on toward Abingdon while they drive and check into wherever we are staying that night. They could shop some more and explore Abingdon and then when we get there we drink some more, maybe catch a show at the Barter Theatre or something, and spend the night?

What other suggestions do folks have?

There will be buttsecks

TandemTurkey01_ST_05.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back