• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: Trip Advice (Wife's birthday)

Hotel Del in Coronado and then use that as base to explore San Diego area.

Or the Ritz in Half Moon Bay if you're rich. We stayed nearby and my wife basically made me promise we'd stay there at some point in our lives. The view definitely has the wow factor.

We went to Hotel Del Coronado on a Saturday in between Christmas & New Years. Was a very cool resort, but holy hell was it crowded. Teeming with tourists & kids. Felt more like Disney than a relaxing/romantic couples destination, but maybe just the time of year.

We went to Hotel Del Coronado on a Saturday in between Christmas & New Years. Was a very cool resort, but holy hell was it crowded. Teeming with tourists & kids. Felt more like Disney than a relaxing/romantic couples destination, but maybe just the time of year.

yeah, it's a cool place but we had the same experience. basically a disney resort hotel.

also military aircraft screaming in low and slow takes away from the experience a bit

yeah, it's a cool place but we had the same experience. basically a disney resort hotel.

also military aircraft screaming in low and slow takes away from the experience a bit

well the Grand Floridian is modeled after it

i was going to say the Four Seasons in Santa Barbara but google says it's temporarily closed

yeah i mean, we're blowing past the $1k/night level they better be pretty damned nice

Back