• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP: Winston Salem restaurant recommendation for group of 12.

Wuffey

Reaction score
I have group of 12 HS football parents from Charlotte needing a good restaurant recommendation for Friday night. Game is at Mt Tabor. Something like BBQ or similar casual atmosphere. Thanks in advance for you help.

Porter Ridge is gonna get ROMPED.

Try Little Richard's on Country Club. May want to call ahead for 12. I assume the meal is beforehand?

seems like your old pal TEDDY G has you covered

is that place still open?

Porter Ridge is gonna get ROMPED.

Try Little Richard's on Country Club. May want to call ahead for 12. I assume the meal is beforehand?

Yes late afternoon. Sports bar type thing would also work.

Little Richards is probably your best bet. La Carreta right around the corner on Peacehaven could also accommodate that number no problem. Teddy G's is not a bad choice, but I seem to remember them keeping some funky hours. There is an East Coast Wings not far away on Country Club, but it's too small for a crowd that size.

Little Richards could be decent.

Closer wouldn't be BBQ but La Carreta on Robinhood/Peacehaven is quality Mexican

Teddy G's is closest, easiest, etc.

should go to Ted's though

If you're going to eat BBQ, why go all the way to W-S ? Stop at Lexington BBQ on the way and have a decent meal.

Could also consider River Birch or The Sherwood. RB is a little more upscale, but still has a bar and tvs. Haven't been to The Sherwood, but heard decent things. It's cheap and casual.

If you're going to eat BBQ, why go all the way to W-S ? Stop at Lexington BBQ on the way and have a decent meal.

Players eat in the afternoon and parents need to place to eat and hangout from maybe 4-7. Thanks for the suggestions.

Back