• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Attendance rankings college football past five years (tickets sold)

We’re the second lowest of the P5 schools - Kansas is lower - but not a surprise since we’re the smallest P5 school.

There is no way we are lower than Duke. Just no way. Not for years.

There is no way we are lower than Duke. Just no way. Not for years.

Agreed. They usually have less than 3000 butts in the seats, at most. I wonder if Duke refuses to sell single game tickets so when Alabama or some other big name school comes to town, the visitors must buy season tickets.

Agreed. They usually have less than 3000 butts in the seats, at most. I wonder if Duke refuses to sell single game tickets so when Alabama or some other big name school comes to town, the visitors must buy season tickets.

The list is based on tickets sold, so not surprising Duke is ahead of Wake. Season tickets count for points toward rank for basketball tickets.

Wake is #5 in ACC in percentage of capacity (86%) for tickets sold behind Clemson, Va Tech, State, and FSU. Capacity is for fixed seats only, which excludes the 3,500 or so season tickets sold for Deacon Hill.

I'm surprised the Apps have only a 79% of capacity level. In the category of the haves versus the have-nots, it's interesting that both tOSU and Michigan are over 100%.

Back