• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Attention DC Deacs (Important) (Bojangles)

Bump for the big day. Opens at 2PM and closes at 6PM today according to FauxGB's link. Regular 6AM-9PM schedule starting tomorrow.

Just got back from Bojangles in Union Station... the line was insane.. we got there at 11:40 and had our food in hand at 12:15.

Also successfully converted our intern from up north into a Bojangles fan.

23tqnuc.jpg

xbw9ee.jpg

u6n1j.jpg

Great pics. So hongry for some Bo's right now.

Review fauxgb?

I'll pos rep you for the pics, but you if you don't post a review I'm going to neg rep you too.

Review fauxgb?

I'll pos rep you for the pics, but you if you don't post a review I'm going to neg rep you too.

Good call. I already pos repped him for the pics though.

Review:

Food was delicious.. Super fresh,as it should be on opening day. I had the 2pc meal with mashed potatoes and gravy. Also got to try the intern's sweet potato pie, which was freaking amazing. The sweet tea was top notch. I regret not getting the 32 oz because now I'm craving more.

Also, they had a good system in place today where a lady wrote your order down on an order slip while you were in line, then gave it to you to hold on to until you got to the cashier. Made it so people couldn't stall while ordering at the counter.

nomnomnomnomnom

Review:

Food was delicious.. Super fresh,as it should be on opening day. I had the 2pc meal with mashed potatoes and gravy. Also got to try the intern's sweet potato pie, which was freaking amazing. The sweet tea was top notch. I regret not getting the 32 oz because now I'm craving more.

Also, they had a good system in place today where a lady wrote your order down on an order slip while you were in line, then gave it to you to hold on to until you got to the cashier. Made it so people couldn't stall while ordering at the counter.

Good to hear. I tried to give you more pos rep, but it wouldn't let me.

+1000

Do they still do the cinnamon biscuits too? It's been way too long since I've been to a Bo.

bo'berry biscuits are gross, i ordered a cajun filet biscuit like 2 weeks ago drove away, opened up my bag and had bo'berry biscuits in there. I was sooo pissed. Eating those things is how you get diabetes.

Back