• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATTICA! ATTICA!

hoopla

Reaction score
Students should roll the quad in effigy! We already missed out on the #Petrino express. Bruce Pearl is the jam though! Bring some fire back, excitment, fun, and most importantly, SWAGGGEERRRR!

Why in the world would we hire Bruce Pearl, who just got fired from his previous job for NCAA violations? I like him as a coach but he is a huge sleazeball.

I get what you're trying to do with the thread but it's too stupid of an idea to even think it's funny.

Why in the world would we hire Bruce Pearl, who just got fired from his previous job for NCAA violations? I like him as a coach but he is a huge sleazeball.

I get what you're trying to do with the thread but it's too stupid of an idea to even think it's funny.

Laugh a little. Pearl-in.

Deacsfan, you need to relax. The point being is that maybe it's about time that we went outside our comfort zone and get our hands a little dirty? Bruce Pearl, as polarizing as he may be, turned around that Tenn program and made them a bonafide mainstay. They were fun to watch. He recruited well and people actually gave a shit. Would you say the same thing if I mentioned Calipari? Probably not. #Pearl made a mistake, get over it. I wish my idea was meant in jest and to have fun but, why the hell not shake things up a bit around here! No one can stop #Pearl! Not the FBI, CIA, or PTA, so put THAT in your Christmas stalking!

Silk Stalkings was the jam back in the day. I knew you'd see me reasoning!

Big things have small beginnings. The #Pearl surge-express is gaining momentum and is spreading near and far!
Now someone go egg Bzz's house.

The DC sent me a donation card today. I'm thinking about filling it out for $.01 and telling to call me when we fire Bzzz.

Back