• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Attn: Asheville-WNC-Area Deacs & Friends-Music Related

mercurydime

Gangster of Love
Reaction score
Wanted to let those interested (and I hope to see some of you there), that I will be bustin' out my new band on Friday July, 1 at the Altamont Brewing Company on Haywood Road in West Asheville.

the event: Blues Power, featuring: The Beat Peters, Riyen Roots, Citizen Mojo, and WSNB

This is the debut gig for Citizen Mojo which features a fine collection of seasoned music vets: Steve Blanton on geetarz and hollerin'; Rob Fender on more geetarz and extra hollerin'; Tim Clement, bass; and Tim Blackwell, drums. WSNB really should require no introduction. If you haven't seen them, run don't walk to catch them! This promises to be a fine evening of varied blues offerings...be especially prepared to put on your rockin' (and dancin') shoes for the latter part of the evening, to be sure.

Really stoked about the rhythm section. Tims Clement and Blackwell are as musical and solid as they come. Mr. Fender is a fine and lyrical guitarist; does justice to the instrument that bears his name. I am proud that these guys let me hang out ;) :bowdown:

Please come out and support live music! it's a great place to take a date, or to find one! If you need more info, hit me with a PM

I'll def pass this along to my W. Asheville friends. Go get em, dime!

Back