• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Attn: rjequalsmj

That really is a great deal. Basically for the price of 2 PPVs you get year-round programming including all the PPVs. If I still had any interest in the current WWE, I'd order that in a heartbeat. Hell, if they open their archives and put old PPVs, matches and interviews on there, I'd probably subscribe even without watching the new stuff.

That is genius. Really forward thinking and smart decision by them. I've read the PPV money continues to decline and is not as important as the RAW/Smackdown contract money.

I wonder if they start pulling archive content from Netflix? I've enjoyed some of those collections from my childhood.

That really is a great deal. Basically for the price of 2 PPVs you get year-round programming including all the PPVs. If I still had any interest in the current WWE, I'd order that in a heartbeat. Hell, if they open their archives and put old PPVs, matches and interviews on there, I'd probably subscribe even without watching the new stuff.
That's pretty much how I feel. And the price does include every single WWE, WCW, and ECW ppv that you'll be able to watch on demand.
"EXPANSIVE VIDEO-ON-DEMAND LIBRARY WHICH INCLUDES ALL WWE, WCW AND ECW PAY-PER-VIEWS.

Classic matches and more - uncut and uncensored."
http://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork
They have a huge video library from other wrestling promotions. I'm most interested in what they do with that stuff. I wanna see what else they offer in addition to the pay per views. They own all the Jim Crockett Promotions footage. Would love to be able to watch those shows

They are. Every WCW, ECW, and WWE ppv will be available at no additional cost on demand.

:drool:

OK... so who's going to be the one to get this on 2/24 to tell me if it is worth it?

Last edited:
Back