• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Attn: San Francisco Pit Bosses (!)

IAppreciateIt

no bunting allowed
Reaction score
I have to be at Embarcadero and Folsom (right by Rincon Park) tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock -- about how long is that going to take in traffic by cab from the Airport? I'm lazy and would like to get as much sleep as possible.

#askpiteverything

On a related note, I have to be at work tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock -- about how long is that going to take for me to take a shower and get there? I'm lazy and would like to get as much sleep as possible.

#askpiteverything

I have to be at Embarcadero and Folsom (right by Rincon Park) tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock -- about how long is that going to take in traffic by cab from the Airport? I'm lazy and would like to get as much sleep as possible.

#askpiteverything

Which airport?

On a related note, I have to be at work tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock -- about how long is that going to take for me to take a shower and get there? I'm lazy and would like to get as much sleep as possible.

#askpiteverything

Set your alarm for 8:41.

It will take almost an hour. The airport is not far from the city, but traffic is bad that time of day

#askpiteverything

If I thought that Ellis was a good poster, I'd laugh at this.

Apetit, are you planning on going to Diva's after? I heard there are some really good looking "girls" there.

If you see a guy down around the Wharf area Thursday and Friday drinking beer, wearing a NC State hat, come over and say hey! I will buy you a beer.

If you are at Rincon, eat at Yank Sing.....

BART goes to the Emparcadero....there's a stop there..

Yup, ended up just taking the bart. I need to come work for google. The office is awesome as expected, but also a ridiculous number of hotties. And the cafeteria is MONTE.

Yup, ended up just taking the bart. I need to come work for google. The office is awesome as expected, but also a ridiculous number of hotties. And the cafeteria is MONTE.

did you get the fleur de sel cookies? best part of the google SF office by far.

the google SF office is almost all sales I think, so that is why there are women there. mountain view, i hear, is quite the opposite. except for the one building where they do their entry level ad ops stuff, codenamed the honeyplex (because of all the honeys)

Last edited:
Back