• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

So, why did you switch to Ph?

because i wasn't trying to start a run or self preserve, i wanted to see what kind of movement it might cause in case that may be helpful to town later

if there's a different way i should be playing it other than defensive with rommy, idk it

gah that Ph post was all i ever wanted, switch to

redwing

not actually upset with ph, no.

breaking up the next closest vote to see if people really do want me ded or where the stars will align.

yeah, AIDS.

if you do actually break down the rommy decision tree about redwing and 03 we'll learn a lot more by killing one of them than by killing me, i didn't vote for either of them and just didn't like wfu03's soft

thing is the 03/redwing split isn't determinative at all to me. if 03 is a civ, it doesn't clear rw. if rw is mafia it doesn't directly implicate 03. it's just setting up mistaken lines of ipso facto lynches.

the better path is try to kill someone who sounds like maf (you/GM/etc.) and then dig out interactions from there.

or

***switch to redwing***

if that's the preferred method

I did a super quick read to catch up. So far DV7 and Townie seem most mafia like to me. I don't remember what DV7 is like as a civ, but this looks mafia to me.

DV7

Says lead vote getter who is not for sure going looks like maf; votes for someone with no votes 25 mins from deadline.

^^^ for if townie is mafia.

Townie (6) - rommy, Da, Juice, Eagles, gouda, dv7
redwing (4) - GAT, bern, toogs, Townie
WFU03 (3) - SD3, GoalieMom, mako
Juice (2) - numbers, WFU03
GoalieMom (1) - shiny
GAT (1) - damo
gouda (1) - bym
dv7 (1) - Ph

YTV: ryala, redwing, tim, tcc

Just under 20 min left

At the risk of stating the obvious regarding name claims it doesn’t give indication one way or the other substantively as to affiliation because mafia likely has reasonable safe claims that could feasibly be in the game and a civ knows who their character is. So tone in claims matters but I don’t think hinting at falcon or hawk man or whatever 03 hinted at gives us substantive insight

sorry for being out (Thanks Ralph) but I am going ***redwing*** to get a tie..

Leaving townie alone for a second, what are your thoughts on shiny and juice eaglez? Do you have a mafia lean on one more than the other or none on either?

Townie (6) - rommy, Da, Juice, Eagles, gouda, dv7
redwing (5) - GAT, bern, toogs, Townie, tcc
WFU03 (3) - SD3, GoalieMom, mako
GoalieMom (1) - shiny
GAT (1) - damo
gouda (1) - bym
dv7 (1) - Ph

YTV: ryala, redwing, tim

Has anyone explained the run on Shiny yet? I think that was the biggest event from last round, and it has mostly been glossed over. It seemed like obvious protection to me. TCC and Gouda were the ones who jumped on that quickly, but I think the vote needs to be 03. That seems to make the most sense, but it puts me in an awkward position here. I still think it would clear up more than lynching townie at this point.

***WFU03***

Has anyone explained the run on Shiny yet? I think that was the biggest event from last round, and it has mostly been glossed over. It seemed like obvious protection to me. TCC and Gouda were the ones who jumped on that quickly, but I think the vote needs to be 03. That seems to make the most sense, but it puts me in an awkward position here. I still think it would clear up more than lynching townie at this point.

***WFU03***

Agree with this on the shiny run last round. I don't like tcc's play so far. not typical for him. i could go for a run on gouda

***WFU03***

What are you talking about...I went back and looked at first round votes...most folks were not moving, so I assumed that the mafia was lying low, and Shiny was a lone vote away and he is hiding away again this round. If he had votes, I would gladly put it on him.

And I agree, WFU03 needs more heat than townie, but is there enough time

***WFU03***

Yeah admittedly a tough position here but since you held your vote so late and are also near the top, this is an important post to come back to if redwing flips mafia. Puts 03 closer to a tie with 10 minutes left while townie and himself are at the top.

Leaving townie alone for a second, what are your thoughts on shiny and juice eaglez? Do you have a mafia lean on one more than the other or none on either?

i've never played w/juice to my knowledge to know any tendencies. shiny i don't have a lean on. most informative part of shiny was tcc quoting a post and asking Da if it sounded like normal shiny. relevant if one of shiny/tcc fiips mafia.

Townie (7) - rommy, Da, Juice, Eagles, gouda, dv7, tim
redwing (5) - GAT, bern, toogs, Townie, tcc
WFU03 (4) - SD3, GoalieMom, mako, redwing
GoalieMom (1) - shiny
GAT (1) - damo
gouda (1) - bym
dv7 (1) - Ph

YTV: ryala

Around 7 min left

What are you talking about...I went back and looked at first round votes...most folks were not moving, so I assumed that the mafia was lying low, and Shiny was a lone vote away and he is hiding away again this round. If he had votes, I would gladly put it on him.

And I agree, WFU03 needs more heat than townie, but is there enough time

03's weak-ass semi-claim needs to be validated.

and i am surprised so many are on redwing at this point. feels like a safe place to park a vote.

***switch to gouda***

Back