• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Maybe Numbers died because he was right. The other person on his list of DV7’s mafia was Shiny.

I like that Redwing is on him. I don’t like that Toogs is on him.

Seems weird for him to be mafia and marking Tim as his most likely mafia person early. Maybe that’s just for cred.

his tone is different than the 2 games last week, both of which he was mafia in. not saying it's determining his alignment for me, but i'm hesitant. need to continue to read back

I'd want to reread but it felt like there was a tone change in the last day or 2. Felt more similar to the last few games before he brought out the old toogs again

People I have pretty firm leans as civs: Romanov, Da, SD3, Juice, redwing, mako, GAt, tcc. I wouldn’t put 03 in this group but he’s neutral/civ in my head.

I'd want to reread but it felt like there was a tone change in the last day or 2. Felt more similar to the last few games before he brought out the old toogs again

Maybe he was pissed that his teammates messed up claiming and it led to 2 extra dead mafia.

his tone is different than the 2 games last week, both of which he was mafia in. not saying it's determining his alignment for me, but i'm hesitant. need to continue to read back

Toog tone sucked first two days. He’s been better since then but that’s after multiple people said his tone was off.

Missed this before. There is literally nothing on bern. He has like 10 posts, and every single one of them is speculation on the setup, and now trying to lead on eagles? It's a really bizarre resume.

For those who know Bern, how unusual is this?

I am here (though surprised)...I will go through the thread to give my thoughts...

For those who know Bern, how unusual is this?

I've got him high (and I'm talking myself into him at 1) because... what does Hakeem say about a guy who was only speculation and then randomly led on eagles because a maf RBer died?

this tone shit is so weird, I'm the same every game, the same thing gets said regardless of my role. you people want me to be angry and mean don't you

I'll save you the trouble - this is exactly right. he got the call out from a few people and changed the tone at the beginning of D3.

He’s played a lot of games. There was a meme made of him like a decade+ ago here. This is what he does.

Oh god, we really were playing 10+ years ago. My mafia game is like my physique. It peaked at about 18-19 years old, and everything has consistently been downhill from there.

I have it as bern up 1 on toogs right now. Lets tie them up.

***toogs***

Back