• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

not sure that makes much sense. if im you im watching the jailer n4 instead of me. also im surprised you didnt out the jailer n2 as a rber since rb is more common

Meh, had you as a civ lean throughout and a more plausible spot for a maf hit

I also never really bought the RBer possibility because what maf is randomly RBing (without any knowledge of abilities) the person most likely to be watched early? Its a completely unnecessary risk

END OF DAY 3 VOTE COUNT (Post #831)
Townie (8) - rommy, Da (civ), Juice, Eagles, gouda (civ), tim (mafia), GAT (civ), numbers (civ)
WFU03 (6) - SD3, GoalieMom, mako (civ), redwing, tcc, dv7 (mafia)
redwing (2) - bern (civ), toogs (mafia)
Juice (1) - WFU03
gouda (1) - bym
GoalieMom (1) - shiny (civ)
GAT (1) - damo (civ, GF hunter)
dv7 (1) - Ph
Da (1) - ryala (claim)
Ph (1) - Townie (mafia)

And Day 5

END OF DAY 5 VOTE COUNT (Post #1291)
toogs (5) - GoalieMom, shiny (civ), GAT (civ), Eagles, rommy
bern (4) - mako (civ), Juice, Da (civ), ryala (claim)
shiny (4) - toogs (mafia), redwing, bym, Ph
ryala (1) - bern (civ)
tcc (1) - SD3
GAT (1) - WFU03
rommy (1) - tcc

WFU03 with single votes in two crucial votes
Would any mafia stack on Toogs for seperation?
Was Shny where the mafia was trying to stack in Day 5

well for those of us that haven't seen the movies, you can still say the roles that would have stones for the people that might not know that

wouldn't be giving anything away and might help those players

Again, someone already posted it.

The culture has changed enough that the film snobs too good to watch billion dollar films are the real nerds.

Dr. Strange has a stone so if ryala is who he claims and dies, the mafia gets another stone.

3uueeb

i think we should talk about the cop coming out. it's day 7. 6 reports in. if they have say 4 living, is that enough?

so that clears ryala for me. ryala would def be the maf hitter last night after that shit last round and needing to claim. if he really was rbed/jailed and the hit went through, we're probably good on ryala

if ryala and eagles are both maf and they switched that up, then i give up

i think we should talk about the cop coming out. it's day 7. 6 reports in. if they have say 4 living, is that enough?

4 has to be enough. 3 probably is too. 13 players left and we have:

Gat and shiny cleared
Ryala is a civ
Cop comes out, they'd be a clear

3 civs clear on top makes this game 6 unknowns with 7 confirmed civs, and some leans outstanding. There's a very narrow maf path I guess, but it might be better than taking the risk of getting luckboxed tonight.

I taught her everything she knows about mafia. I'm only saying this because I am upstairs working and she can't hit me.

Yeah. This looks real bad in hindsight. Fucking soccer banter.

I'm Benedryl Cummerbund (whatever character that dude is), and an even night watcher.

I know who is jailing eagles, and got a (non-maf I think) hit on night 4.

4 has to be enough. 3 probably is too. 13 players left and we have:

Gat and shiny cleared
Ryala is a civ
Cop comes out, they'd be a clear

3 civs clear on top makes this game 6 unknowns with 7 confirmed civs, and some leans outstanding. There's a very narrow maf path I guess, but it might be better than taking the risk of getting luckboxed tonight.

Godfather floating out there so we're not out of the woods

Yeah, I think the line is 3. At 2, it might be worthwhile to take a shot at getting another clear tomorrow, but the cop is in a better spot to judge their risk

Back