• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Ok, someone help me understand this. Ryala saw Redwing visit Rommy on N4. Now we know Redwing is mafia. So why isn't Rommy dead?

Redwing could not have visited him because he had no powers.

Therefore, Ryala is probably lying. The end.

What if I'm actually the cop y'all?

That would be wild

Don't think so. We're still looking for Thanos and Proxima Midnight. It looks like the Mafia are Thanos, four members of the Black Order, and 3 goons.

I don't know why everybody isn't on WFU03 right now. I can pull some damning posts.

WFU03

Who's Proxima Midnight? Where did you just pull that from?

Also, we haven't seen a mafia recruiter role yet, so I guess we have 2 more (recruiter + thanos). I can't believe Gooner would put this many mafia in the game unless there is some crazy civ role like "If it is Day 8 or later, reveal all mafia names." Otherwise, the setup is heavily skewed toward the mafia.

Ok, someone help me understand this. Ryala saw Redwing visit Rommy on N4. Now we know Redwing is mafia. So why isn't Rommy dead?

Because Redwing was a goon, no powers. This doesnt make sense

One guess is that Redwing attempted a hit on Rommy that was blocked by a BG (Captain America with his shield perhaps) and the revealed hit on numbers was a vig.

Our only lynch options today are juice and ryala

PH - take off your wfu03 vote please

One guess is that Redwing attempted a hit on Rommy that was blocked by a BG (Captain America with his shield perhaps) and the revealed hit on numbers was a vig.

Why would Redwing not die there

Way more likely than a bus driver, but also means there’s a vig hit out there.

Our only lynch options today are juice and ryala

PH - take off your wfu03 vote please

Why WFU03 is obvious mafia. Just look at this last post. It screams "OMG! This civ knows something only mafia know so let's try to throw suspicion on him."

Why? WFU03 is obvious mafia.

Fixed.

Back