• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Ok so for clears

bym
GM
Ryala
Shiny

Which leaves

SD3
JCC
Juice
Ph

Agreed, but I know I have done nothing to clear myself...and I know I am a broken record, but PH and SD3 is most likely to me

Revisiting this again..

END OF DAY 3 VOTE COUNT (Post #831)
Townie (8) - rommy (claim), Da (civ), Juice, Eagles (mafia), gouda (civ), tim (mafia), GAT (civ), numbers (civ)
WFU03 (6) - SD3, GoalieMom (civ special), mako (civ), redwing (mafia), tcc, dv7 (mafia)
redwing (2) - bern (civ), toogs (mafia)
Juice (1) - WFU03 (civ)
gouda (1) - bym (claim)
GoalieMom (1) - shiny (civ)
GAT (1) - damo (civ, GF hunter)
dv7 (1) - Ph
Da (1) - ryala (claim)
Ph (1) - Townie (mafia)

And Day 5

END OF DAY 5 VOTE COUNT (Post #1291)
toogs (5) - GoalieMom (civ special), shiny (civ), GAT (civ), Eagles (mafia), rommy (civ)
bern (4) - mako (civ), Juice, Da (civ), ryala (claim)
shiny (4) - toogs (mafia), redwing (mafia), bym (claim), Ph
ryala (1) - bern (civ)
tcc (1) - SD3
GAT (1) - WFU03 (civ)
rommy (1) - tcc

I dont understand how goon redwing and bodyguard gm can be on rom at the same time and number dies

I mean, the simple answer is:
GM is an angel, she blocked the hit from redwing
Maf had another hit that they used on numbers

Also GM, one night of protection is probably useful, who was it on the night that the hit failed? One of me or rommy I guess?

Didn’t Ph call bullshit on Eaglez’ claim when I did? If so, that’s a very civ action.

Also GM, one night of protection is probably useful, who was it on the night that the hit failed? One of me or rommy I guess?

I was protecting you that night. Assuming you are talking about the night Rommy jailed Juice.

I mean, the simple answer is:
GM is an angel, she blocked the hit from redwing
Maf had another hit that they used on numbers

Right, but she said she was the bodyguard, not angel. I'll table it for now while reading back through the thread, but further discussion needed imo

Back