• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Civs were absolutely stupid and didn't listen to people who knew the movies.

3v3px4.jpg

we stopped listening to eagles like day 4 and won from there

Holding a 1-shot cop til the 9th night and using it on a person who had 0 chance of being mafia based on a dumbtell ended up being the convincing claim, huh? Nice work mafia.

Thanks for the game gooner, apologies for the rando complaining.

Holding a 1-shot cop til the 9th night and using it on a person who had 0 chance of being mafia based on a dumbtell ended up being the convincing claim, huh? Nice work mafia.

Ok, I take it back. Urge to murder rising again

It had to be tcc or ph if I was coming out there, I though ph had better chance of getting lynched. I wanted to do juice, but he had already posted he was jailed before I made up the claim.

The civs played great up until a few days ago, then the mafia finally played decently.

As we mentioned about 4,000 times in the dead chat, the game setup was heavily slanted toward the mafia though.

There were too many mafia for the amount of civs, the civ specials weren't good enough, and the stones were incredibly swingy. @Gooner, please post Thanos' role description. It's nutty.

I don't think I've ever been in a game in which civ specials did less.

Back