• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

Half our team claiming Groot helped as well

Yeah, notice I didn't say the mafia team played well until the end. Y'all played poorly until Day 10ish or so I thought. You and Juice played very well at the end though. I didn't love your claim, but apparently a lot of people bought it.

the way you started d3

i don't know how to play the game as maf, so i just tried to play like i was the last two games and then had a panic attack the first time you asked me a simple question. so...fair.

DV7s breadcrumbs were my favorite I think. I dont know what that was, but it was great.

I have no idea what you’re talking about and this logic is why you lost.

There's a big difference between 1-shot cop, 1-shot vig roles and "I can ask the mod if there are X number of mafia in this group." Feel free to show me that role on MafiaScum.

And yeah, one big reason we lost is that you all came up with a plausible claim with plausible powers for SD3.

With you jailing me every night there wasn’t a single other power I could say that made sense for me coming out there because I couldn’t have any other useful information and I was going to die if I said vanilla because people couldn’t seem to grasp I was actually being jailed.

what were your thoughts on the jailer on that overnight? did you know it was me?

I have no idea what you’re talking about and this logic is why you lost.

Ph is actually right. Your claimed powers didn't fit with the rest of the things revealed in the game. None of the revealed roles were terribly complicated. Your claim was a level or two of complication higher than anything actually in the game at that point.

Yeah, notice I didn't say the mafia team played well until the end. Y'all played poorly until Day 10ish or so I thought. You and Juice played very well at the end though. I didn't love your claim, but apparently a lot of people bought it.

It helped that SD3 didn't draw any heat all game. MVP performance by SD3.

There's a big difference between 1-shot cop, 1-shot vig roles and "I can ask the mod if there are X number of mafia in this group." Feel free to show me that role on MafiaScum.

And yeah, one big reason we lost is that you all came up with a plausible claim with plausible powers for SD3.

I'm just gonna avoid every reference to SD3s claim for my own sanity. When has a real civ special ever claimed, but needed 12 hours to come up with a role? Has that ever happened?

SD3's claim was paper thin dude.

A 1-shot cop is 99% of the time exhausted days 1-3. he held it til the end in his claim which made ZERO sense.

yea sd3 was also excellent, consistent tone throughout, and by the time anyone finally asked him to claim it didn't matter how absurd it was because there was plenty of shitcloud to go around

It helped that SD3 didn't draw any heat all game. MVP performance by SD3.

Eagles civ leaned him for a bogus push-up vote on knight d1 and he never looked back. I asked eagles to restate his read on him, but didn't revisit it til the night i died.

Ph is actually right. Your claimed powers didn't fit with the rest of the things revealed in the game. None of the revealed roles were terribly complicated. Your claim was a level or two of complication higher than anything actually in the game at that point.

True.

Ryala was dead on in his analysis of SD3's claim. SD3 picked things that couldn't be checked and the 1-shot cop that he definitely would have used before Day 48.

claiming he investigated tcc was the most egregious part of the claim

what was shiny's role?

Here was the mafia chat when I went on my little majo night posting spree:

Timmmmmm
Jesus Tim
Tim nooooooooo
Gooner: I have to kill you for an honest mistake after a dumb majo but will allow half the civs to dumbbell themselves to safety.

I like how the “no majo in the last 30 minutes rule” popped up midway. It was a good game, I’m just bitter. Thank you for running it.

Juice and SD3agles co-MVPs. Incredible jobs.

But that’s why it was given to Eaglez!

Back