• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avett Brothers- Greensboro

I went and really enjoyed it. My first Avett Brothers show, although we've been listening to them for a while. They're terrific live. I thought they oversold the venue a bit, though - it was literally standing room only.

I went and really enjoyed it. My first Avett Brothers show, although we've been listening to them for a while. They're terrific live. I thought they oversold the venue a bit, though - it was literally standing room only.

Yeah, it was pretty crowded. The venue is awesome but they really need to work on concessions and bathrooms. We stood in line for over 30 minutes waiting on the bathroom before the show started.

Freaking domestic beers were $9

Greensboro needs to remember that it's Greensboro, not NYC. I would have been broke if it wasn't for some left over Beam mini-bottles I had from our game earlier.

Seen 'em in Baltimore a year or two ago, really good.

Yeah. Great show. I was shocked to see Bobby Crawford there with all that he's going through, but I thought they really made it special with the song choices for him. We had seats fairly close, but I wasn't sure how the acoustics were in the lawn. Was that a #humblebrag?

Not nearly enough bathrooms and/or bushes there.

Freaking domestic beers were $9

Greensboro needs to remember that it's Greensboro, not NYC. I would have been broke if it wasn't for some left over Beam mini-bottles I had from our game earlier.

They were 24oz beers. That really isn't too bad for a concert.

Back