• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

awesome chat roulette video

how do i change the thread title

forgot about those a work

The title is fine, imo.

But, you can just double click to the right of the title if you want to change it.

well someone asked me to change it. i thought it was fine too, but i dont wanna get anyone in trouble at work

I kept waiting for the dude to pull out his bird. What the fuck was this video, dude?

I would rather watch buzz coach for 3 more years than ever watch that horrific shit again.

It was like watching boogity and his church friends singing to a kind of hot goth.

lol

well, i thought it was a good video anyway, so did a few other million people. you guys realize how hard it would be to pull something like that off? plus the lyrics are clever and the song is actually good and the girl is pretty. they've made a good deal of money selling that song on itunes...

just think of how much dick they had to sift through before they found a girl who's name fit the song and who didn't change the channel.

Last edited:
^what a coincidence, i posted that same video in the laugh lose thread. or did you know that and i'm missing something?

just think of how much dick they had to sift through before they found a girl who's name fit the song and who didn't change the channel.

this is one of the few reasons its impressive...sheer dedication

This was a commercial made by employees of chat roulette, right?

Back