• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Duncan article

Tim Duncan is a living legend. Incredible. I like this part the best:

"Look at Duncan's per 36 minutes:

2002-2003: 21.3 points, 11.8 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 2.7 blocks, 0.6 steals.

Typical Duncan. And now:

2012-2013: 21.3 points, 11.9 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 3.2 blocks, 0.9 steals.

Impossible. Absolutely impossible."

That was sweet. Man, I love Tim.

Awesome! It's refreshing to read glowing articles about anything Wake related these days.

That was terrific. The stories from Childress were great.

I thought he should've been thinking about hanging it up a few years ago. So he goes out and loses some weight to stay at the same level, then I think he must've lost more before this season because this is his best year in a while. Fuck, he shot 80% from the line this year? WTF, Tim? I don't think he's eligible for it, but he should get consideration for CPOY.

I thought he should've been thinking about hanging it up a few years ago. So he goes out and loses some weight to stay at the same level, then I think he must've lost more before this season because this is his best year in a while. Fuck, he shot 80% from the line this year? WTF, Tim? I don't think he's eligible for it, but he should get consideration for CPOY.

Haha. Probably. He went from "well it's about that time" to possible Finals MVP.

The 81% is just sick.

95acc.jpg

That's an unreal article. So many great parts of it. Kudos to Timmy for his longevity and an unreal stat comparison from '03 to now.

AGree that this is the best written sports article I have seen in a long time, and a great article about Tim. Really gave insight into his personality. I think I was smiling the whole read as I thought about Tim as a player. IT takes talent to evoke an emotional response to a sports article. Kudos to Posnanzki. I Will probably start following him now.

I think most of us figured his style of play would allow him to have a long career, but this is just unreal.

Awesome, awesome article.

"He is a metronome of excellence."

Probably the best description of him I've ever seen.

What's crazy about that article is that it doesn't really include much insight pr stories about Duncan that we didn't know 16 years ago.

Back