• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome People Hanging Out Together

When I was 8, I got my picture taken with Mickey Mouse at Disney World. Little did he know I was meeting up with Minnie at Space Mountain later. Mind you, this was back when Space Mountain was completely dark.

tumblr_lkypmyyIP51qearaqo1_500.jpg

NICE

I read a great blog post about this picture on the iconic photo blog, I'll try and dig it up later

Unimpressed by the abundance of SNL cast members of this generation.

Someone needs to create an SNL cast-member ranking system that the interwebz can vote on.

Then we can prove to the world once and for all that people like Kristen Wiig and Jason Sudekis are mediocre at best.

Then we can prove to the world once and for all that people like Kristen Wiig and Jason Sudekis are mediocre at best.

Jason Sudeikis's ability to do this automatically disqualifies him from any discussion of mediocrity:

WhatUpWithThat_3.gif

Funny, even before I read the caption under Darth Vader and Elvis it was obvious that the time line did not add up. Elvis way to young compared to when Darth was created.

tumblr_lmj98vGF831qearaqo1_500.jpg

Hey, we're filming a Brokeback sequel in the bathroom. I told the director you'd love to be my costar.

I didn't make it through all of the pictures, but there are some really interesting photos. Thinking about what they might have been discussing (or doing) is fun.

Also, some random pairings - Colonel Sanders and Alice Cooper? :wtf:

Back