• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AXS TV for Kansas game

Dino Gaudino

Reaction score
Of course Time Warner doesn't carry this channel. I know Fox and Hound opens at 4 pm on Thanksgiving, but that isn't going to be an option for many people during the holiday plus you'd end up missing a significant portion of the first half. Anyone have a quality link for this channel or another viewing suggestion? Much appreciated.

Someone , several days ago on one of the boards, posted that it was on Versus TWC Raleigh ie: 65, 514, 1514. Hope that is accurate.

Someone , several days ago on one of the boards, posted that it was on Versus TWC Raleigh ie: 65, 514, 1514. Hope that is accurate.

It's not. Versus is now NBC Sports and they are not carrying the afternoon games.

No luck in Winston, NBCSN is carrying some bullshit fishing show at 3:30

NBCSN (formerly known as Versus) will cover the evening games each night (Thurs, Fri, and Sat) of the Battle in Atlantis. AXS TV will cover the afternoon games. If you don't get AXS TV (or NBCSN, for that matter), you might be able to find an online feed at firstrowsports.eu or freevip.eu.

Last edited:
Find somebody who has directv and get their account login info then download the directv player and watch that way.

Never seen so many people concerned about not being able to see this game. Tip is what, 3.30ish? You'll want to change the fucking channel by 3.35 and wish it had never been televised in the first place.

It's a Wake message board for sports. I would think that most people would have some interest in seeing the game if they're posting on here in the first place.

It's a Wake message board for sports. I would think that most people would have some interest in seeing the game if they're posting on here in the first place.

Uh yeah. I missed all those "can't wait for basketball season" posts the last 3 years. Must've been all the excitement generated by Wake's new football offense.

Why would you let this ruin your Thanksgiving? Watch the NFL. Play cards with your in-laws. Masturbate. Anything but Wake hoops.

I plan on checking the score around 6, chuckling, and then proceeding with a happy Thanksgiving.

Uh yeah. I missed all those "can't wait for basketball season" posts the last 3 years. Must've been all the excitement generated by Wake's new football offense.

There's a difference between being supremely excited about the upcoming season and then having an interest in watching your team play one game in a holiday tournament against the number 4 team in the nation in my opinion.

I'm interesting in seeing what Wiggins does to our team.

Just learned my parents have AXS. Plan on DVRing the game and watching it tomorrow night.

20048442yu.gif

We're almost twice as likely to win the tournament as USC. :moose:

Does anyone know if it's online. I have Time Warner, and can't find it there, but would like to watch online if anyone know a link.

Back