• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

B. Hussein Obama Will Soon Be Deported !

BirtherDeac

Reaction score
As soon as this petition makes its way through proper channels. The only way that it won't be heard is due to the court stacking that Hussein has undertaken. Victory is on the horizon.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/10/06/coul...rth-certificate-yes-says-former-doj-attorney/

Barack Hussein Obama has relied upon a birth certificate from the State of Hawaii which is clearly a forgery — that is, not a valid birth certificate — and indeed also a rather sloppy forgery with easily-detected, unmistakable errors and defects,” says the petition from Klayman, written on Freedom Watch letterhead and dated October, 2, 2014, and addressed to top people at the Enforcement Removal Operations (ERO), the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Office of Fraud Detection and National Security, all which fall under the Department of Homeland Security.

Larry Klayman is no slouch when it comes to successful lawsuits, as evidenced by his winning a federal court ruling against the Obama NSA’s bulk collection of U.S. phone records in December of 2013.

Klayman contends that Obama has paid over $1 million in legal costs, all which could be avoided if he had simply provided his real, legal birth certificate.

The former Department of Justice lawyer goes on to assert that even if a real, unforged birth certificate is available, it has not been provided and “repeated use of a clearly forged birth certificate is still a crime.”

Barack Hussein Obama’s legal name was officially changed in Indonesia to “Barry Soetoro,” the petition reads. “However, upon re-entering the United States of America, he falsely represented himself to be a U.S. citizen. He did not apply for naturalization at that time nor upon turning 18 years old, Klayman contends.

BOOM ! ROASTED !

Klayman has been a thorn in the side of every President since Clinton (but especially those of the Democrat persuasion). I'm a bit surprised to see him taking up the mantle of the birther cause. It's the first time I've seen the case so thoroughly addressed. There are actually a couple interesting tidbits in there that make me go hmmm.

I mean it would be pretty amazing if it turned out the Birthers were right. Can a news channel have an orgasm? Cause I'm pretty sure Fox would Townie all over MSNBC's face.

I mean it would be pretty amazing if it turned out the Birthers were right. Can a news channel have an orgasm? Cause I'm pretty sure Fox would Townie all over MSNBC's face.

There's a better chance of you shitting 20 kilo gold bars three times a day, every day for the rest of your life than there is that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.

Let the President Biden era begin!

Which parts made you go hmmm ELC?

President Joe should shitcan Air Force One and the limos and ride around in a souped up kiddie locomotive. Would be waaay more bad ass than that wussy Popemobile.

Let the President Biden era begin!

Which parts made you go hmmm ELC?

I was never much impressed with the case for doc fraud. I've been trained on doc fraud and what I see is much more blatant usually. I found the inconsistencies pointed out to be speculative at best. The one thing that made me raise eyebrows was the statement that the scanned copy contained multiple layers. That would seem pretty glaring, but plausible if somebody were obsessed with crafting a good looking birth certificate. Some other things like missing microfiche and date formats would again seem to be speculative or a typical product of government ineptitude, but are kind of convenient when looked at within the totality of the evidence.

I'm not a birther convert based on this by any means, but the brief presents the most coherent and organized case I've seen to date. I hope beyond hope that there is no truth to it, but it would certainly be a matter worth covering up because the consequences of it being true would be dire.

Much of it may have been addressed already by reputable sources, but as somebody dismissive of the birther argument, I would not have bothered to familiarize myself with the issue to that extent.

Reactions: ONW
There's a better chance of you shitting 20 kilo gold bars three times a day, every day for the rest of your life than there is that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.

there's also a better chance of you starting to brush your teeth once a day, every third day, for the rest of your life

Back