• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Baby Monkey

Baby monkey
Baby monkey
Riding on a pig, Baby monkey
Baby monkey
Baby monkey
Backwards on a pig, Baby monkey

The world has gone insane
And you don't know what is right
You gotta keep on keepin on
So get on that pig and hold on tight!

Baby monkey
Baby monkey
Riding on a pig, Baby monkey
Baby monkey
Baby monkey
Backwards on a pig, Baby monkey

I heart the interwebs

+1.

This song is now tied at #1 with Jesus is My Friend as my favorite song introduced to me by the Pit/Quad.

My friends and I passed this around a few months ago. The guy writes songs to videos he finds. If you search youtube you can find others but nothing as good as Baby Monkey. It jumps into my head at least once a week and I first heard it several months ago.

if anybody is interested in other hilarious animal videos, i give you:

dv7 edit for the embedded youtube:

no fun song, but i seriously almost hyperventilated the first time i watched this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't turn on the audio here but the video is hilarious and I can't wait to hear the song!!

I'm surprised so many of you hadn't seen this. It was posted on the chat thread a few months ago (which i suppose is why many of you haven't seen it). Pretty good.

I can't decide whether I like the song or video better. Great stuff on the monkey/pig video.

This one has always cracked me up

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump ;)

Also, went through and watched a bunch of the other Parry Gripp videos. A couple were funny (esp Dog with a box on its head), but some were just dumb. Did make me kind of want a hedgehog with the overweight hedgehog one.

aghhhh pigs in rain boots.

baby-pig-rain-boots.jpg

Back