• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bad Omen? Or the Worst Omen?

DeacLaw05

Reaction score
I couldn't figure out why we were playing so shitty. Then I looked down my row a few minutes ago, and there's Bzz. Question answered.

We have quite an athletic program right now. All we need to get worse is to add a crappy lacrosse team

We should fire Vidovoch and hire a homeless person to coach soccer. Vidovoch is ruining the curve for Grobe and Bzzz.

You should have walked down and just pushed him into the aisle...

I saw him too and posted in the game thread. Kind of loltastic that we he was sitting in crappy section 9 seats. Is he not welcome in the Tower? Trying to avoid getting shit from boosters?

I had the same thought--couldn't figure out why he was in Section 9, Row SS. I don't think we qualify as being amongst the high rollers there. Maybe he was trying to remain anonymous? He was certainly not being swarmed with attention from adoring fans or anything...

yeah i saw like one guy shake his hand. Sweet track suit he was wearing.

was he wearing an Air Force hat?:rulz:

Back