• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bad Santa

An angry, humorless Hillary supporter getting some poor guy in a Santa costume fired. Go figure.

North Carolina boy accuses Santa of fat-shaming
Anthony Mayse was reduced to tears during a trip to see Santa when his Christmas request for an iPod Touch and a drone was allegedly met with fat shaming from the big man in red.
“When he got done he said, ‘Lay off the hamburgers and French fries,” the North Carolina 9-year-old told WLOS. “And that really just disrespected me, and I felt awful.”
Mayse was so upset following the experience he tore up his picture with Kris Kringle, who is employed by Forest City to bring joy and spread holiday cheer.
“I’m hoping he’s fired because I don’t want any kid feeling like he did,” his mother, Ashley Mayse, told WLOS. “I mean it destroyed him.”

The young boy said he felt so terrible he would never visit Father Christmas again.

“If affected me so bad that I was crying until I went to bed that night,” he said. “And I want to say to him, ‘You don’t want to disrespect a 9-year-old ... what shape and size you are, it doesn’t matter.”

The Santa who insulted the young boy later apologized to the family, WLOS reported.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/north-carolina-boy-accuses-santa-fat-shaming-article-1.2902050

lvfat8f.jpg

Santa apologized and they still wanted him fired. I hope that kid doesn't get his ipod and drone now.

Maybe I'm evil but chuckling was my first reaction when I saw this on the news yesterday

Back