• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ban Rolling The Quad

man, kudos for putting yourself out Randall and John, but this is just about the saddest attempt at making a meaningful change. You know you're in a tough spot when this is your first suggestion for State-Sanctioned fun:

For example, one possible alternative could involve rolling the quad in the large bubble balls used for entertainment at football and basketball games.

Mods, can we combine this with the Gun Control debate on the Pit so we have all pressing world issues covered in one place?

It remains my firm belief that back in my day there was collusion among the toilet paper manufacturer, and the food service folks (powdered eggs, I'm lookin' at you), and the local proctology consortium. I might (as well) throw in the Schlitz people, too. 'Cause Schiltz rhymes.

Next up: hemorrhoid rhymes.

Ron's doing his best to eliminate quad-rolling just fine, guys. have a little patience

Communication professors coach our multi-year National Champion Debate Team.

Well there you go. This article is clearly born from jealousy generated by the lack of Quad rolling for the debate team National Championships.

TK is a Comm major? Makes so much sense.

And yeah, I took a bunch of comm classes. Was actually going to major in it until I decided that I wasn’t going to keep paying 50k/year for joke classes
I'm enjoying Kory's metamorphosis into betterphan09.

“See you on the Quad after the game”
RIP Skip

Like an idiot I went with, why would I take elective easy ass comm classes as a divisional fulfillment when Econ classes fall under the same category. Going back in time I would probably chose the easy A comm class.

How about banning the 2 professors that wrote this

if these two bozos don't get fired then they are a great example of bloat at WFU. I can't wait till some PC jackass wants to take the steeple off of Wait Chapel.

We wouldn’t change the colors of the recycling bins because they didn’t fit the master plan aesthetic. Shut up with this nonsense.

if these two bozos don't get fired then they are a great example of bloat at WFU. I can't wait till some PC jackass wants to take the steeple off of Wait Chapel.

It's getting too dangerous. Very pointy.

This reads like a townie work email circa 2014

Back