• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Band Seniors

What do you mean last performance?

None for Vandy game?

Well the band is coming back to be at the game by request, but we aren't performing at halftime. I think they have a Pop Warner football game or something. It's still up in the air as to whether or not we are performing before/after the game, or at all.

I definitely laughed on the inside when they messed up announcing doofus

Well the band is coming back to be at the game by request, but we aren't performing at halftime. I think they have a Pop Warner football game or something. It's still up in the air as to whether or not we are performing before/after the game, or at all.

Not performing other than pregame and in the stands. :rulz:
It's like DemonDKE's final wish came true.

Losing a lot of seniors. I hope they are having a good recruiting year.

I heard we have a bunch of 2 and 3 star players that are a little small or short but have potential. There is a rumor of a 4 star Tuba player who is waiting for national signing day and is a secret verbal to us.

I heard we have a bunch of 2 and 3 star players that are a little small or short but have potential. There is a rumor of a 4 star Tuba player who is waiting for national signing day and is a secret verbal to us.

They all have great hands, especially the drumline. Hearing whispers that we pulled a 5 star away from UNC at the last minute.

Thanks again to the Senior Band Members, Cheerleaders, and Dance Team Members for cutting their breaks short to return for the game today. Your dedication is much appreciated.

Back