• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bank/credit account numbers on rental application

Trust me, I've had it several times. We had Nigerian often at the home of a family friend when I was little. It's just not my deal.

Oh but he does.

Seriously though, you have got to try Nigerian food. If you like spicy you will LOVE it!

For real man. There is this Nigerian place down the street from my apartment (in NYC in case you forgot) that serves some bad ass beef suya!

Seal's mother is Nigerian so naturally I wanted to learn more. I tried Nigerian food and it was a bit too spicy for my tastes (I'm a 40 year old midwestern white woman).

How the hell do bdz, buckets, IAI have parodies and rjkarl does not? The only reason I can think of is that all the available material would require too much work.

I do like ethiopian food, don't think I've had Nigerian (food that is)

To echo the sentiment of all others before this thread got derailed, I would say just write the bank account number. You are probably going to be writing this dude checks for rent anyway, so he will be able to get it off there later if he is trying to steal your identity.

Back