• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

Conservatives talking so much about little kids’ bodies and genitalia is creepy as shit.

Sure. Sure. And yet Bernie disagrees with everything you post.

Last edited:
lol is this an attempt to character assassinate me by screenshotting parody posts I made during the [Redacted] years? Really pathetic and kind of humorous.

I've already said I made this profile to pile in on the Bzidiots who said give him one more year. Y'all should've listened to that ginger lawyer who pushed for Wes Miller.

Summon the Dwarf Council !
Although I haven't met any of you, I hold an affinity for many of the posters from those days. Moonz is a comedic genius. Is he still posting?

As a UVa fan, I joined these boards because thesabre format sucks and y'all had the wittiest posters in the ACC. The schadenfreude of the [Redacted] years also brought me much joy.

Dude got beta cucked so hard that he can’t even use his primary account name anymore. SAD !

Pizza Buttfucks Apple
Pretty sure Moonz came up with that one. It's so bad but he said it so much it kinda became good.

The anonymous tags back in those days were a hoot, especially on the [Redacted] threads. I see the tags feature was removed. For woke reasons, I'm assuming.

Back