• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

I was legit worried that moonz was dead. That guy’s life seemed to be headed on a massive downward spiral.

When all else fails, censorship is the way. That was the Twitter model before Elon came along. And find me a single line of text that shows I'm a transphobe. Words have no meaning in woke land.
You've claimed that "promoting transgenderism" will a)be a slippery slope to pedophilia and b)destroy America. That sounds like fear to me.

You've claimed that "promoting transgenderism" will a)be a slippery slope to pedophilia and b)destroy America. That sounds like fear to me.
Nope. I said it isn't surprising that woke ideology, which believes any feeling as valid above objective truth, has led to a fringe leftist movement that attempts to normalize and destigmatize pedophilia. Because under the woke logic, all feelings are valid, thus so are pedophiles' feelings for kids.

TLDR: I was criticizing woke ideology/logic, not being fearful or hateful of trans people. Clear now?

I don't know any trans people. If I met someone trans, I would treat them with respect like I would anyone else I meet. Wasn't the whole point to treat everyone equally? Now woke idiots go around proudly proclaiming/identifying as this or that to display whoever is higher on the grievance/victim hierarchy. Intense narcissism resulting in perverse incentives and people playing stupid status games.

Just don't fuck with peoples' kids and try to indoctrinate them into the woke ideology while calling it progress.

Your responses show Glenn's tweet and J-Stew's experience to be true. The modern left has become intensely illiberal and hostile to dissent. Authoritarian, even (see Covid lockdown). Any nuanced debate is not appreciated. If you don't toe the party line, you're a racist, sexist, homophobe, transphobe. The only diversity that matters to you is of color or sexual orientation, not that of thought, which is what truly matters. Sad state of affairs.

"Discuss Wake Forest Athletics. Freely." Wasn't this board formed as a response to the censorship on the Scout or Rivals board? Godspeed to you all.

You don't know if you've met any trans people. You don't really know who is and isn't trans unless you've known them their whole lives or they tell you.

That's why conservapervs want to know athletes menstrual history and stuff like that.

I voted for Bernie in 2016 and 2020.
Bullshit. Why?
Nope. I said it isn't surprising that woke ideology, which believes any feeling as valid above objective truth, has led to a fringe leftist movement that attempts to normalize and destigmatize pedophilia. Because under the woke logic, all feelings are valid, thus so are pedophiles' feelings for kids.

TLDR: I was criticizing woke ideology/logic, not being fearful or hateful of trans people. Clear now?
You think that tolerating transgendered people leads to pedophilia acceptance, but you aren't afraid of it. That's much better.

I don't have a good read on how much of what you post you believe (see above), but you definitely are at least pretending to be transphobic.

Looks like there are gaps in the post numbers. What’s up with that?

Back