• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bar Exam IP Glitch

The best part of the bar exam was the three weeks after it I spent in a drunken stupor. Walking down the middle of Dawson St. at about 1:30 in the morning with my shirt off was pretty bitchin as well.

The MPRE is a joke. Law students are largely huge vaginas. It certainly attracts a certain type of person and having gone through law school I can honestly say the worst part about it is having to spend so much time around other law students. The Wake law grad who filed that Complaint is also insufferable and has already failed the bar once.

All of these things are true. The notion of asking for P&S as a class is absurd.

The real question is, did she remember to update her character and fitness application, which requires you to report your involvement in any litigation.

We have several laterals who took the February 14th exam because they were licensed elsewhere.

I don't understand how that is relevant. She took the same exam twice because she failed the first time, not because she was licensed elsewhere.

This is a dumb post.

Cool.

My point was some people take no responsibility, and when something happens to them, they blame whatever they can think of. When she fails this time, it will be because of examsoft, and not because she can't pass a test.

Back