• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Coaching Staff Rumor (Nix Hired as DoBO)

Well I'm glad Nix is on board, can only help. As for the BzzOut v. BzzMaybe debate, I'm pretty much over it. He's here next year and most likely the following year (I'd say it's all but certain he gets at least three and probably four unless he quits), so I'm just going to live with it. Obviously, people can debate it as much as they like, I just don't find it terribly interesting anymore.

^ most rational thing I've read in the Bz debate

Well I'm glad Nix is on board, can only help. As for the BzzOut v. BzzMaybe debate, I'm pretty much over it. He's here next year and most likely the following year (I'd say it's all but certain he gets at least three and probably four unless he quits), so I'm just going to live with it. Obviously, people can debate it as much as they like, I just don't find it terribly interesting anymore.

Finally, something on this thread I can wholeheartedly agree with.

Back