• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

Plus they are each doing the anti-WF thing....they seem to be growing not shrinking....

So where does this leave us with scholarships and other potential targets?

2nd post in this thread has the updated scholarship situation. Here it is for your convenience.

Scholarship Table:

whjv5g.jpg

Recruiting notes:

-Gill and McClinton are visiting Xavier today.

-DSR committed to Georgetown over NCSt.

That is 13 for next season with 1 to give for 2013. One key target is G.McClinton who is touring L'vile and X this weekend. Top 50 sg Anton Gill is a priority and I hope big man K.Meeks is one as well.

SAtormz, you dropped Moto.....

Gill should be our #1 target for 2013. SG is our weakest position.

I think Aaron should be listed like Camp is in football -ATH.

Right now, I'd bet [Redacted] is slotting Aaron at SG.

Don't sleep on Chase, he has a great stroke reminds me of Justin Gray.

We will probably have 2 ships anyway. If so I hope one goes to a big man.

Great news. Awesome class that seems really well rounded and able to fill several needs. Hopefully we can send Harris off a a senior with a really strong year.

That's a tall group of dudes

My thoughts exactly. Thomas and Rountree are big boys, especially if the rumors about Washington being 1 - 2 inches taller than Ty are true. Love that they are similar heights with totally different skill sets. Also, CMM is taller than I thought he'd be. Can't wait for these guys to hit the hardwood wearing gold and black.

Any highlight videos of Thomas, Cavanaugh, Washington, or Moto? I've seen a good bit of Rountree and CMM, but would like to see some of the other 4

Back